Conorach zoekt vocalist (m/v)

Wil je wat verkopen, of zoek je juist een plaat?
Of zoek je bandleden? Hier kan je het vragen.
Plaats reactie
ConoracH
Contacteer:

Conorach zoekt vocalist (m/v)

Bericht door ConoracH » zo nov 15, 2015 2:18 pm

Afbeelding

"With appropriate sadness we must announce that Jacco has decided to leave Conorach. Rest assured, we aren’t in a big row and respect his decision.
To explain things from his perspective, Jacco has prepared the following statement:

“After 10 wonderful years of being part of Conorach, it is time for me to move on to other things. Other musical ventures are on the horizon and even for me there's just 24 hours in a day, 7 days in a week...
I will be leaving the band as a singer, but friends we will remain.

With these six friends we went from a rehearsal room all the way to becoming a touring band and playing at the MetalDays Festival among other fantastic shows.
We went through our fair share of mud and drag aswell as sheer joy and glory and that is how I shall remember my time with Conorach!
It was fun making music and sharing the stage with you guys, and I do wish you all the best and many, many more success for the future.
As for the fans, thank you so much!
I am confident Conorach will substitute me with an equally qualified if not better singer and you will be seeing me on stages all around the globe, albeit in different settings and ventures.
Thanks again and see you around!”

We are fully determined to continue making music with Conorach. Therefore we are looking for a singer to step into Jacco’s boots.
Are you a singer or do you know anyone? Share this message! We are not necessarily looking for Jacco #2, but a singer who is great in his or her own right."
http://www.conorach.nl

Plaats reactie