Robotic Empire February Update

Wil je wat verkopen, of zoek je juist een plaat?
Of zoek je bandleden? Hier kan je het vragen.
Plaats reactie
RoboticEmpire

Robotic Empire February Update

Bericht door RoboticEmpire » di feb 13, 2018 7:31 pm

Afbeelding Afbeelding

February. And the snow has been melting and melting. Quite strange for it to be early February and experiencing warm weather that melts the snow. Then suddenly I'm plunged into ice season as a cold snap shows up this week, making it sketchy to drive some of the roads up this way. Dogs, horses, trucks and humans are slipping all over the place. Looking back at photos from one year ago today, Robo HQ was absolutely buried in snow. Every year is different, it sure keeps things interesting up here.

One great thing about the early melt is the south facing mountainsides have developed large patches of bare ground. It's the perfect time to go hiking with the pups and search for white tail and elk sheds. As soon as I'm done announcing this new update that's exactly what I'm headed out to do so let's get to it.

Afbeelding
This month's update sure has been fun! I've enjoyed bringing in some new additions to the distro and restocking a bunch of popular items. My personal favorites from this batch will have to be the Four Tet - New Energy album, the Khruangbin - Con Todo El Mundo (of which I do have 2 colored copies available), the Jessica 93 - Guilty Species that came in from France, that wonderful Holy Motors album out on Wharf Cat, and last but not least, the Songs: Ohia - Travels in Constants 12". I have a few colored copies of this, 3 to be exact. Now those are just my favorites, and as you can see by browsing the New Releases list below, that's just a few from this list of goodies.

I made sure to get a bunch of Grails, Songs: Ohia, and Envy titles back in stock for this month and I have colored copies of Elder's Reflections album in the store once again.

Well I hope everyone finds something they'd like to pick up from this months list and so I'll leave you to it. Have a great rest of the month and hopefully on next week's update I'll have a photo of a gorgeous elk shed to show off. You guys rule! Thanks so much!

New Releases
Big Black - Racer X 12" (Touch and Go) $14.99
Big Business - Head For The Shallow (Reissue) 12" (Joyful Noise) $17.99
Big Busines - Here Come The Waterworks (Reissue) 12" (Joyful Noise) $17.99
Big Business - Mind The Drift (Reissue) 12" (Joyful Noise) $17.99
Converge - The Dusk In Us - SILVER RED COLORED VINYL 12" (Deathwish) $18.99
Do Make Say Think - Self-Titled - 180 GRAM VINYL 2x12" (Constellation) $24.99
Do Make Say Think - Stubborn Persistent Illusions - 180 GRAM VINYL 2x12" (Constellation) $29.99
Double Dragon - Self-Titled - RED COLORED VINYL 2x12" (Music Fear Satan) $31.99
Four Tet - New Energy 2x12" (Text) $27.99
Godspeed You! Black Emperor - Allelujah! Don't Bend! Ascend! 12"+7" (Constellation) $22.99
Godspeed You! Black Emperor - Asunder, Sweet And Other Distress - 180 GRAM VINYL 12" (Constellation) $19.99
Godspeed You! Black Emperor - Luciferian Towers 12" (Constellation) $21.99
Grails - Black Tar Prophecies Vols. 4, 5 & 6 12" (Temporary Residence) $19.99
Holy Motors - Slow Sundown 12" (Wharf Cat) $16.99
Jason Molina - Let Me Go, Let Me Go, Let Me Go 12" Secretly Canadian $14.99
Jessica 93 - Guilty Species 12" (Music Fear Satan) $16.99
Jessica 93 / Bras Mort - Split 7" (Music Fear Satan) $8.99
Khruangbin - Con Todo El Mundo - OFF WHITE COLORED VINYL 12" (Dead Oceans) $39.99
Khruangbin - Con Todo El Mundo - BLACK VINYL 12" (Dead Oceans) $15.99
Monarch / Birushanah - Split - WHITE COLORED VINYL 12" (Music Fear Satan) $16.99
Songs: Ohia - Travels in Constants - BLACK VINYL 12" (Temporary Residence) $18.99
Songs: Ohia - Travels in Constants - ORANGE & BLUE COLORED VINYL 12" (Temporary Residence) $49.99
Sufjan Stevens - Greatest Gift - YELLOW COLORED VINYL 12" (Asthmatic Kitty) $27.99

Restocks
Birds In Row - Personal War 12'' *VINYL* (Deathwish) $10.99
Brainbombs - Obey 12'' *BLACK VINYL* (Armageddon) $14.99
Do Make Say Think - & Yet & Yet 12'' *VINYL* (Constellation) $14.99
Elder - Reflections Of A Floating World 2x12'' *COKE BOTTLE W GREEN/BROWN/WHITE SPLATTER COLORED VINYL (Armageddon) $26.99
Envy - A Dead Sinking Story 2x12'' *VINYL* (Temporary Residence) $19.99
Envy - All The Footprints You've Ever Left 12'' *VINYL* (Temporary Residence) $15.99
Envy - Atheist's Cornea 12'' *VINYL* (Temporary Residence) $15.99
Envy - Insomniac Doze 2x12" *VINYL* (Temporary Residence) $24.99
Envy - Recitation 2x12'' *VINYL* (Temporary Residence) $24.99
Grails - Black Tar Prophecies Vol's 1,2 & 3 (Reissue) 12'' *VINYL* (Temporary Residence) $19.99
Grails - Burning Off Impurities 2x12'' *VINYL* (Temporary Residence) $24.99
Grails - Deep Politics 12'' *VINYL* (Temporary Residence) $23.99
Grails - Take Refuge In Clean Living Reissue 12'' *VINYL* (Temporary Residence) $19.99
Jason Molina - Pyramid Electric Co. 12'' *VINYL* (Secretly Canadian) $14.99
Songs: Ohia - Axxess & Ace 12'' *VINYL* (Secretly Canadian) $14.99
Songs: Ohia - Didn't It Rain (Deluxe Reissue) 2x12'' *VINYL* (Secretly Canadian) $24.99
Songs: Ohia - Ghost Tropic 12'' *VINYL* (Secretly Canadian) $15.99
Songs: Ohia - Magnolia Electric Co. (Deluxe Reissue) 2x12'' *VINYL* (Secretly Canadian) $24.99
Songs: Ohia - Self-Titled 12'' *VINYL* (Secretly Canadian) $15.99
Three Mile Pilot - The Inevitable Past Is The Future Forgotten 2x12'' *VINYL* (Temporary Reside... $15.99
Young Widows - In And Out Of Youth And Lightness 12'' *VINYL* (Temporary Residence) $17.99
Young Widows - Old Wounds 12'' *VINYL* (Temporary Residence) $15.99

Robotic Empire Online Store

Afbeelding

Plaats reactie