New Virginia Creep EP, "Dark Corners" Available Now!

Wil je wat verkopen, of zoek je juist een plaat?
Of zoek je bandleden? Hier kan je het vragen.
Plaats reactie
RoboticEmpire

New Virginia Creep EP, "Dark Corners" Available Now!

Bericht door RoboticEmpire » vr mei 25, 2018 6:32 pm

Afbeelding

It's Friday and I'm hoping to send you off into the Memorial Day Weekend with a new cassette release by Virginia Creep which is available in the online store now! Those fine fellows have three new songs for you all to check out via a limited run of cassettes. Full color artwork, digital download included, and both sides of the tape feature all three songs. The digital only version is also available for order on Virginia Creep's Bandcamp and all of your other favorite digital outlets.

An interview with the band is forthcoming on Chunky Glasses' website Chunky Glasses so keep an eye out over there to find out what questions they had for those guys. If you live in the DC area they've got some shows planned for this summer and the band and I will keep you up to date on those events as we hear about them.

Head on over to the Robotic Empire Online store and pick up one of those tapes! Order Dark Corners Here! The last cassette ep by Virginia Creep is sold out so don't miss out on this one!

I have a nice little distro update to goes along with the new release announcement so please be sure to read over the below lists. The Body records have been restocked and new albums added to the store. Chelsea Wolfe restocks and new additions, Corrupted reissue from Throne Records and Charles Bradley restocks. I also have some of the final copies of Medusa's Divine Malice 12"s and Racebannon tapes from Auris Apothecary. Hey! Thou's Heathen is back in stock too!

Afbeelding

At the beginning of the month we were pleased to offer Thou's "The House Primordial" on our bandcamp site - Thou On Robo Bandcamp in addition to lots of other Thou material so if you missed that, please give a listen to their newest offering of songs! The House Primordial will be available on vinyl via Raw Sugar Records on May 29th.

Afbeelding
Did you know Robotic Empire is on Discogs? To be honest, I update the Discogs store with new additions and restocks faster then the online store (except in this instance, ha!) so give a glance over there every now and then to see what's new! - Robo Discogs Store

Wednesday night in Spokane I had the extreme pleasure of seeing Richard Buckner perform in a tiny and amazing spot called The Bartlett. It was a sit down show with 30 people and it was so intimate and enjoyable I'm still thinking about it! He had some great stories to tell between songs and made everyone laugh quite a few times. Well worth the long drive down from the mountain.

Have a safe and fun weekend, thanks for reading! - Robotic Empire Online Store

NEW ITEMS

Bastard Noise - Conscious Summary/Peace Lies Elsewhere - COLORED VINYL 7" (Skull) $6.99
Body, The - I Have Fought Against It, But I Can't Any Longer 2x12" (Thrill Jockey) $25.99
Body, The / Full Of Hell - Ascending A Mountain Of Heavy Light 12" (Thrill Jockey) $19.99
Boris - Attention Please - CLEAR COLORED VINYL 12" (Sargent House) $24.99
Cave Bastard - The Bleak Shall Inherit The Earth 12" (Accident Prone) $19.99
Chelsea Wolfe - Hiss Spun 2x12" (Sargent House) $24.99
Chelsea Wolfe - Hypnos / Flame 7" (Sargent House) $9.50
Chelsea Wolfe - Unknown Rooms: A Collection Of Acoustic Songs 12" (Sargent House) $16.99
Colleen - A Flame My Love, A Frequency - BLUE MARBLE COLORED VINYL 12" (Thrill Jockey) $19.99
Corrupted - Nadie 12" (Throne) $19.99
Dommengang - Love Jail 12" (Thrill Jockey) $19.99
Frightened Rabbit, The - Midnight Organ Fight 12" (Fat Cat) $21.99
Gnaw Bone - Scorched Earth - 180 Gram CLEAR COLORED VINYL 12" (Auris Apothecary) $9.99
Gnaw Bone - Self-Titled Cassette (Auris Apothecary) $4.99
Sumac / Keiji Haino - American Dollar Bill 2x12" (Thrill Jockey) $25.99
Twin Foxes - Sleeping On The Attic Floor 12" (Tor Johnson) $9.99
Virginia Creep - Dark Corners Cassette (Robotic Empire) $4.99
Wooden Sjips - V 12" (Thrill Jockey) $19.99
Wrekmeister Harmonies - The Alone Rush 12" (Thrill Jockey) $19.99

RESTOCKS

Body, The - Christs, Redeemers 2x12'' *VINYL* (Thrill Jockey) $25.99
Body, The - No One Deserves Happiness 2x12'' *BLACK VINYL* (Thrill Jockey) $25.99
Body, The - All The Waters Of The Earth Turn To Blood 2x12" - SMOKE COLORED VINYL $25.99
Charles Bradley - Changes 12'' *VINYL* (Daptone) $19.99
Charles Bradley - No Time For Dreaming 12'' *VINYL* (Daptone) $19.99
Charles Bradley - Victim of Love 12'' *VINYL* (Daptone) $19.99
Chelsea - Apokalypsis 12'' *ORANGE COLORED VINYL* (Sargent House) $19.99
Chelsea Wolfe - Abyss 2x12'' *VINYL* (Sargent House) $24.99
Chelsea Wolfe - Pain is Beauty 2x12'' *VINYL* (Sargent House) $24.99
Chelsea Wolfe - The Grime And The Glow 12'' *BLACK VINYL* (Sargent House) $19.99
Medusa - Divine Malice 12'' *1-Sided 150 Gram SMOKEY HAZE COLORED VINYL* (Auris Apothecary) $9.99
Racebannon - Unwanted Sounds Cassette (Auris Apothecary) $4.99
Sufjan Stevens - Greatest Gift 12'' *YELLOW COLORED VINYL* (Asthmatic Kitty) $27.99
Sumac - What One Becomes 2x12'' *VINYL* (Thrill Jockey) $25.99
Thou - Heathen 2x12'' *VINYL* (Howling Mine) $29.99

Plaats reactie