New Robotic Empire Online Store Launch & Jesu - Ascension

Wil je wat verkopen, of zoek je juist een plaat?
Of zoek je bandleden? Hier kan je het vragen.
Plaats reactie
RoboticEmpire

New Robotic Empire Online Store Launch & Jesu - Ascension

Bericht door RoboticEmpire » vr jun 29, 2018 2:25 pm

Afbeelding
Whoa! I hope you're sitting down because (holy crap!) Robotic Empire has a brand new website! This gorgeous New Online Store is a considerable & refreshing change and has been in the works for close to a year (hmm, maybe it's been over a year?). Robo's ancient zencart site that you have been loyally ordering on all these years is 15 years old! Yes seriously, 15 years old!! It was always threatening to break (or was breaking) and was a major headache to use. It's hard for me to truly explain how stoked I am to have this cleaner, way more user friendly, and reliable website so I'll just suffice with "I'm beyond thrilled!!" There are so many enjoyable features on this new online store so please allow me a moment to list a few:

* Multiple variants of an album are combined and listed under one product page (my OCD is so pleased)
* Cleaner look with large cover art images that make shopping more delightful
* Improved customer accounts with up to date info about your order, it's status and once shipped, it's tracking number!!
* Customers receive Email notification with tracking info once their order ships
* Various payment options available including Shopify Pay which takes no % cut from Robo (unlike paypal)
* "New Items To The Shop" section let's you keep up to date on all new additions and restocks to the store
* About section has been spruced up with some fresh photos.
* The Discography page is still horribly out of date but will be updated soon! Promise!

There is much, much more, including a ton of features on the back end that make my life tremendously easier. Certain aspects of this new shop even cut out a few steps in my packing and shipping process which means your orders will get shipped out to you faster. I'll stop blabbering because there are more exciting things to announce below. I encourage you to click on the "New Items To The Shop" section as I won't be line listing the new editions and restocks in this update as I normally do. I want to encourage you guys to browse through the "New Items To The Shop" area of the store and find out for yourself. Items are listed in order of most recently added to oldest. Check out the New Online Store now!

In celebration of the new online store launch I have stacks of free items to give away with every order! It could be a 7", 10", 12", CD, DVD or even a T-shirt, so be sure to list your shirt size when you order just in case I'm tossing in a shirt for you. I'll be randomly pulling from the distro, so it's whatever strikes my fancy.

Afbeelding
Not only will everyone get a free item when they order, but if your order total is $40 or over (before shipping) you will get a freshly printed Robotic Empire T-Shirt! This vintage "Old Man With Harp" image has been long out of print but has been resurrected especially for this new store launch! "Old Man With Harp" is printed on army green Anvil Ringspun brand shirts with tan and black ink by those fine folks over at Broken Press in Seattle. Make sure to include your shirt size in the notes when you place your order. If you don't want to order $40 just to get the new shirt, you can order it direct here - New Shirt

I want to thank Ali Croft of Skirven & Croft for her hard work on the new website and all her patience with me as I crawled out of the zencart dark ages! Robo's intern, Kris Hannum, has been an indispensable help with getting this site up and running. So much data entry was needed and most all of that fell on Kris. I can't thank him enough for the extreme detail he went into on every aspect I requested he complete. Please be sure to check out his label, Conditions Records. Conditions Records releases are available to purchase in the Robo online store so add a few to your cart, or order direct from Kris, to help show your appreciation of all his hard work! Last, but certainly not least, I say thank you to Deja for her detailed counting, counting, counting! She was a stupendous help getting the physical inventory counted and up to date for the new store launch! Plus she has a ferret named Ozzy which makes her all the more amazing in my book. Deja will be on hand to help pack and ship those Jesu orders once the product arrives at Robo HQ later in August. Thank you guys so much! It's been a blessing to have such a reliable team supporting me in this major effort and new chapter for Robotic Empire!

Alright, I know everyone has been eagerly awaiting this announcement too, so here it is!

Afbeelding
Jesu's Ascension is in production! Thanks for all the inquiries and requests for this release over the years! I'm sorry it had to take so long but you will see it has been worth the wait! The official release date is August 31st and you can place your pre-orders now on the BRAND SPANKIN NEW ONLINE STORE!! Please remember that any additional items you add to your order won't ship until the Jesu records are in house. I expect that to be around mid August. Ascension has been remixed by Justin Broadrick and and remastered by James Plotkin. Packaging for this beauty includes a gatefold jacket with matte finish and printed inner sleeves with full album lyrics. 500 have been pressed on black vinyl and 500 pressed on white vinyl. A limited # of white copies come with a screenprinted cloth patch that displays the Jesu logo. Go add this baby to your cart! - Order Ascension Here

Afbeelding
Afbeelding
You may have noticed that Thou's Peasant has been out of stock but no worries, it's currently being repressed. I expect Peasant to be available and shipping just in time for their new release to drop August 31st via Sacred Bones. A limited number of copies come with a luxuriously large 10" x 10" screenprinted cloth patch featuring the Horse Woman design and text from the shirt we printed last year. Some folks have requested the ability to purchase the patch as a stand alone item so I've made that option available too (in case you already own the album but don't want to miss out on the patch). I have to say, I really love this image, it's one of my favorites! Order the Peasant repress here & you can order the patch separately here - Patch Orders Here

I'm trying to keep this update short and sweet so you can cruise over to the new online store and have a look around. If you happen to run into any bugs please use the contact form to notify me. I hope you find some new music to add to your cart and enjoy this summer with friends! I do want to recommend one new item in the distro that I can't seem to get off my turntable. Check out Now, Now's album "Saved".

You guys are truly amazing! I thank you so much for all the encouragement and support during this new online store launch and also for the excitement surrounding Jesu's Ascension. I love reading all your comments and feel so fortunate to still be involved in this community after all these years! Have a lovely July and make sure to spend time with friends and family! Much Love!

Plaats reactie