13%
Forbidden
Geen stemmen

Totaal aantal stemmen: 24

Elessar
Contacteer:

Re: Black Sabbath / Heaven & Hell

Bericht door Elessar » do mei 10, 2012 3:40 pm

Ik heb gemaild met Eagle Rock, met daarin de vraag of de 'Live at Wacken'-show binnenkort nog op blu-ray gereleased zal worden.

'Hi Robbert

That’s not information we can divulge at this time, but if you join our Youtube and Facebook page you can be sure that you’ll be the first to know if that news comes out.
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/EagleRockEnt
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_cen ... aglerocktv

Cheers
Eagle Rock'

Helaasch (for those who care).
KoenM schreef:[..]
En jij houdt van Motorhead?

"Wat?"

Ja dus.
http://www.last.fm/user/Eekhoornhoer/

The Wörld Is Yours

KoenM
Contacteer:

Bericht door KoenM » do mei 10, 2012 4:32 pm

Divulge? Weer een nieuw Engels werkwoord geleerd.
Facebook band

Visually Universal - Our Hexagram Unicursal

I stared into the void tonight - the best dream I ever had

Last.fm profiel

Sander
Contacteer:

Bericht door Sander » do mei 10, 2012 4:50 pm

Elessar schreef:Ik heb gemaild met Eagle Rock, met daarin de vraag of de 'Live at Wacken'-show binnenkort nog op blu-ray gereleased zal worden.

'Hi Robbert

That’s not information we can divulge at this time, but if you join our Youtube and Facebook page you can be sure that you’ll be the first to know if that news comes out.
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/EagleRockEnt
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_cen ... aglerocktv

Cheers
Eagle Rock'

Helaasch (for those who care).
Volgens mij bevestigt hij het nu bijna, maar mag hij nog niks zeggen van de uitgever. Not that I care.

Elessar
Contacteer:

Bericht door Elessar » zo mei 13, 2012 1:24 pm

Ik hoop het.

Ook ik was altijd zeer sceptisch over de 'revolutionaire ontwikkelingen' m.b.t. blu-ray. Maar nu ik er zelf over beschik zou ik voor geen goud meer terugwillen naar dvd.

"Wat?"

Ja dus.

The Wörld Is Yours

Gijscoman

Bericht door Gijscoman » di mei 15, 2012 9:04 pm

Dear Sabbath Fans and Fellow Musicians,

I sincerely regret to inform you that after a final effort to participate in the upcoming Sabbath shows a failure to agree has continued. At this time I have to inform you that I won’t be playing with Black Sabbath at the Birmingham gig dated May 19th, 2012, nor will I be playing at Download on June 10th, 2012. Further, I will not be playing at Lollapalooza on August 3, 2012.

It is with a very sad heart that I bring you this news. I am sincerely passionate in my desire to play with the band, and I’m very, very sorry that it’s fallen to this. This statement is even more painstaking to write, as I was particularly excited to play alongside Tony Iommi after the recent treatments he underwent. I wanted that to become a reality.

To express my thoughts about you, the Sabbath fans, I’m going to speak to you all through an experience my brother James had recently. My brother Jimmy lives in the U.K. When speaking with him a couple of days ago, he told me that an acquaintance had stopped him on the street and confronted him, “is your brother playing Birmingham? What’s going on? I waited in line with my son and paid x amount for the concert tickets.”

The man’s son is a young drummer. He’s going to see Sabbath, and he wants to see Bill Ward play drums. Upon hearing this news, I felt horrible. I couldn’t help feeling some resentment towards the failure to reach an agreement, the failure to remember where we came from, the failure to be as brothers, as we once were. To be clear, I’m not blaming the other guys or finding any faults with them. I would think it can’t be easy for them either, but this situation is just really sad. It’s sad that it’s come to this. “This” will surely leave a mark and be unwelcome to the memory. Hopefully “this” will heal and pass in time.

My heart sank when Jimmy told me about this young boy. I know this boy is going to be disappointed, and I don’t know how to amend it, other than to put my arms around the boy and tell him I love him. Sabbath fans have a voice and a face, to me you’re human, you have families and despair. You have ferocity and emotions and graciousness, and at this moment as far as I’m concerned you are also that young boy in England. I don’t know how to amend my part in these failings other than to put my arms around you and say I love you and let you know I’m very, very sorry.

Throughout this process, which began over a year ago, I have had to stand up for myself time and time again. I have had to stand up for myself and in doing so realize my actions indirectly, although unintentionally, are upsetting and hurting a lot of you. I know in my heart I couldn’t have done these concerts by agreeing the terms suggested. I made a solemn vow after the last European and Ozzfest concerts that I would never again enter into what was, in my opinion, a totally unsatisfactory contract. I have to stand for something, and as painful as it is, I’m doing it.

Earlier in April 2012, I’d been asked to participate “minimally” in the Download festival. I believe I’d been offered no more than three songs to play while another drummer presumably played the rest of the show with Black Sabbath. I was not willing to participate in that offer. I was not prepared to watch another drummer play a Sabbath set, while I was to play only three songs.

I found out about the Birmingham gig on Monday, April 30 through the Internet ad. I was taken aback somewhat by the date, and the fact it was Birmingham. Knowing the “signable” contract negotiations were at best in shreds, I was upset by the idea that the band was going to play Birmingham and play it assumedly without me. I had no prior knowledge of the date and location, and I felt totally excluded. We contacted the representative for Black Sabbath to see if something could be worked out. In the meantime my drum crew and I, along with our US endorsers, finished all the necessary planning for a swift departure to the UK. There wasn’t a whole lot to complete; we’d all been on standby more or less since mid-January 2012. The remaining work in the UK was confirmed done by our European and UK endorsers and we were good to go by Friday, May 4 2012. There were two stress points: firstly, getting an agreement in place, and secondly, getting to England in a timely manner. Jetlag time was taken into account as well as drum practice, a drum practice room in the heart of Birmingham, accommodation, and travel arrangements were all in place to meet with any band rehearsals that may have transpired before the Birmingham show. So far everything that had been arranged was on my dime, but we didn’t move ahead without a realistic confirmation.

Communications between the representative and my lawyer continued through the weekend of May 5 finalizing on Wednesday, May 9. The offer we received on May 9 was, “come to the UK, play for free and see how the first show goes.” I was tempted. Playing for free would not have been a problem for me, but “seeing how the first show goes” left an element of risk which could have affected Download. My ideal thought was to play in full the Birmingham show, in full Download, and in full Lollapalooza.

I had notified the representative that May 10 was my cutoff day in order to have good lead-in time for England. On the night of May 9 I asked for a brief letter to be sent to the representative asking to find out if we were at an end. On the morning of Thursday, May 10, I received a reply in the affirmative. After consulting with my advisors and crew a decision was made to let go and stop.

I can’t prioritize the Sabbath fans making one show more important than the other. I can’t do that. All of you are important. It’s all the gigs or none at all. I can’t come to Birmingham and “see what happens” knowing there is a risk of not being able to play Download or Lollapalooza. Again, for me, it’s all or nothing. I had to say “no” to Birmingham on the principle of wanting to play all the shows. Saying no to Birmingham is very difficult for me. My family grew up in Birmingham. Black Sabbath grew up in Birmingham. It’s still my hometown and I resent having to arrive at such a difficult choice.

Although the statement was made that, “the door is always open” for me, as explained above, walking through that door is not always as easy as it sounds. There are many complicated issues and unseen and unspoken agendas on hand. I can assure you, my criteria for a “signable” contract is based in mindful principles, respectability, and acknowledgement of my history within the band.

I hold no malice or resentment towards the other band members. I love them; I’m tolerant of them; I’m frustrated with them, as they may be with me. My fight has never been with them. I’ll love them forever. In my opinion, nobody wins this time; the band doesn’t win; the fans for an original lineup don’t win. Nobody wins, nobody. Even the ones who thought they did.

I didn’t want to make this decision, but I have to be honest and transparent. This is the statement I didn’t want to write; it’s the last thing I wanted to do. But, I have written it, and now it can go into the universe.

Since Spring of 2011, I’ve waited patiently and hopefully for a signable contract, you know the rest. I stand for the boy in the U.K., for the coming drum student, for all the drummers, who write their parts out and get stiffed on the publishing, I stand with the Sabbath fans chanting “Bill Ward” and asking “why?” and I stand with Tony and Geezer and Ozzy.

On a final note, even though I’m at an end with the upcoming announced concerts, I will remain with an open mind and a position of willingness to negotiate "signable" terms with Sabbath’s representatives in the future.

Stay strong.
Stay safe.

With all my heart and strength, I love you,
Bill Ward

raymondK

Bericht door raymondK » di mei 15, 2012 9:47 pm

Toch jammer dat ze er niet uit kunnen komen en Bill een tekenbaar contract aan kunnen bieden. Zo moeilijk moet dat toch niet kunnen zijn.

Took
Contacteer:

Bericht door Took » di mei 15, 2012 9:52 pm

het zou heel veel helpen als hij nou gewoon eens zou zeggen waarom dat contract niet "signable" is. Staat er duidelijk in dat hij slechts 10% van de opbrengsten krijgt, terwijl de rest met 30% per persoon wegloopt? Moet hij verplicht 8 gram coke per optreden snuiven? Moet hij in een Kermit De Kikker pak achter de drumkit verschijnen? wat is het, Bill, wat?
http://www.metalfan.nl
yowannuzz schreef: Took is de man, de alpha en de omega.

Orklord
Contacteer:

Bericht door Orklord » di mei 15, 2012 9:57 pm

Maakt dat wat uit dan? Hij vind het contract niet in verhouding staan met de andere. Ik vind het jammer, maar snap dat hij geen enkele show wil spelen.

Took
Contacteer:

Bericht door Took » di mei 15, 2012 10:10 pm

Orklord schreef:Maakt dat wat uit dan? Hij vind het contract niet in verhouding staan met de andere. Ik vind het jammer, maar snap dat hij geen enkele show wil spelen.
als hij wil dat ik (en anderen) sympathie voor hem heb, dan wel. Nu heeft hij het over een onredelijk contract. Maar wat is er dan onredelijk? En vanuit welke hoek wordt hem dat zo opgedrongen? Want hij beweert wel dat hij het beste voor heeft met de andere bandleden.

raymondK

Bericht door raymondK » di mei 15, 2012 10:33 pm

Dat vind ik ook raar, want het lijkt er op dat het onredelijke niet van de andere leden komt.

Elessar
Contacteer:

Bericht door Elessar » vr mei 18, 2012 3:18 pm

raymondK schreef:Dat vind ik ook raar, want het lijkt er op dat het onredelijke niet van de andere leden komt.
Ik denk niet dat iemand als een 'outsider' (wij allemaal dus), daar over kan oordelen.

Dat eerdere verhaal over de uitbetaalde percentages blijft natuurlijk een zeer frappant bericht. En wat we ook niet moeten vergeten, is dat Sabbath een wereldband is waar ook veel 'derden' iets van mee proberen te krijgen (als in financieel). Het zou mij niet verbazen als het stikt van de aasgieren met de 'hidden agendas' zoals Bill dat verwoordde.

Verder ben ik het eens met Took. Als in; zeg dan eens in een concrete vorm wát er dan zo onredelijk is.
Alle sappige details hoeven er niet eens bij, maar geef dan op zijn minst wat richtlijnen. Waar gaat het nou precies om?

"Wat?"

Ja dus.

The Wörld Is Yours

raymondK

Bericht door raymondK » vr mei 18, 2012 6:03 pm

Klopt daar heb je wel gelijk. Zoals je zegt moet hij dan maar een beetje specifieker zijn. Zo blijft het een beetje vaag allemaal.

Elessar
Contacteer:

Bericht door Elessar » vr mei 18, 2012 8:00 pm

Is het ook...

Even iets anders. Hebben jullie dit gezien: http://www.blacksabbath.com/

Bill is haast nergens te vinden..

"Wat?"

Ja dus.

The Wörld Is Yours

Took
Contacteer:

Bericht door Took » vr mei 18, 2012 8:06 pm

haha toevallig.

Took
Contacteer:

Bericht door Took » vr mei 18, 2012 8:07 pm

overigens
check de discografie ook.

Took
Contacteer:

Bericht door Took » vr mei 18, 2012 8:08 pm

o, en
Black Sabbath Members Comment on Bill Ward
We have decided not to make any detailed comment on Bill's latest statement. There are two sides to every story. We have been working hard at rehearsals making excellent progress after Tony's treatments and we have engaged a substitute drummer for the forthcoming shows. See you at Download.

Elessar
Contacteer:

Bericht door Elessar » vr mei 18, 2012 8:14 pm

Treurig allemaal hoor.

"Wat?"

Ja dus.

The Wörld Is Yours

raymondK

Bericht door raymondK » vr mei 18, 2012 9:16 pm

Triest is het zeker. Heb ook even de site bekeken en Bill is echt nergens te vinden. Raar allemaal hoor.

Gijscoman

Bericht door Gijscoman » vr mei 18, 2012 11:19 pm

Het aller treurigste:
Ze hebben allemaal foto's waarbij Bill oorspronkelijk wel opzat. Maar Bill hebben ze weg gefotoshopt. Of zoals hieronder eruit geknipt. Je ziet nog een stukje Bill.
Afbeelding

Zoiets zie ik de andere 3 leden nou ook weer niet doen... Sowieso heeft Iommi wel andere zaken aan het hoofd dan een vriend (want de leden hebben onderling toch relatief goede banden) uit foto's te knippen.
Ik denk echt dat deze reünie verpest wordt door, zoals anderen hier al stelden, andere partijen met financiële belangen... En dat is jammer...

Gijscoman

Bericht door Gijscoman » vr mei 18, 2012 11:30 pm

Ook op het forum van de Black Sabbath fansite, degene die wordt gehost door een vriend van alle 4 de leden, die ook de site van Bill Ward host, zijn ze niet zo blij met de nieuwe site.
http://www.black-sabbath.com/vb/showthr ... -of-photos
Ook wordt er kritiek geleverd op het feit dat alle niet-Ozzy Black Sabbath wordt weggelaten.
Ok, dit staat er bij 'History':
Several of Black Sabbath’s post-Osbourne albums - especially Heaven and Hell (1980), Mob Rules (1981) and Headless Cross (1989) - are highly regarded by hardcore fans. But when all was said and done, the classic lineup could not be bested.
Tony Iommi, die op alle niet-Ozzy albums heeft gespeeld, en Geezer Butler, die op veel van de niet-Ozzy albums heeft gespeeld, zouden hun post-Ozzy albums toch niet zomaar wegdoen alsof het niet gedaan is.
Ik krijg toch het gevoel dat deze site is gemaakt door een of andere partij die geld wil maken aan deze Sabbath concerten en de nog aan te kondigen tour, maar het niet boeit wat de echte fans ervan vinden. Het draait om geld en om geld alleen. Als ik dit zo zie, snap ik Bill Ward wel...

Wel geinig vond ik deze opmerking:
I guess next step will be new edition of all Ozzy-era albums with re-recorded drums, right?

Gijscoman

Bericht door Gijscoman » za mei 19, 2012 9:31 am

Opmerking op het Sabbath-forum van Joe Siegler, de baas van de Black Sabbath fansite en tevens goede vriend van alle 4 de originele bandleden (en tevens een aantal latere):
I know who it is - but I'm waiting on permission to say who. It's not my news here, especially since the band hasn't said who it is. I don't want to piss off Sharon Osbourne, Gloria Butler, & Ralph Baker all at the same time. hahaha. Going to bed, hopefully they'll have announced it by the time I get up, or they'll let me say something.

As for why they haven't said - my guess is they kept trying to work it out with Bill - even after his announcement the other day, and didn't want to say "replacement guy is in - no wait, it's Bill - no wait, that didn't work, it's replacement guy again".

I will say this - those hoping for a last second thing with Bill Ward are likely to be disappointed. It ain't him. :(

Gijscoman

Bericht door Gijscoman » za mei 19, 2012 9:44 am

Afbeelding

Elessar
Contacteer:

Bericht door Elessar » za mei 19, 2012 3:39 pm

Gijscoman schreef:Het aller treurigste:
Ze hebben allemaal foto's waarbij Bill oorspronkelijk wel opzat. Maar Bill hebben ze weg gefotoshopt. Of zoals hieronder eruit geknipt. Je ziet nog een stukje Bill.
Afbeelding
... En dat is jammer...
:' )

Dat zei ik een paar uur geleden ook al.

"Wat?"

Ja dus.

The Wörld Is Yours

Gijscoman

Bericht door Gijscoman » za mei 19, 2012 3:41 pm

Verdomme, heb ik overheen gelezen... :D

Gijscoman

Bericht door Gijscoman » za mei 19, 2012 3:43 pm

I feel sad to see the Sabbath reunion becoming a bit of a soap opera on the internet. It has been a very tough year for us as a band, having announced our reunion plans, only for Tony to be diagnosed with lymphoma, leaving us no choice but to postpone the proposed Sabbath tour, and then for Bill to go public on his site about an un-signable contract. None of us knew how Tony was going to respond to his intensive chemo therapy, and radiotherapy. Ozzy and myself flew to England to be with Tony, and on his “good” days, we’d meet at his home studio and put ideas together for the upcoming album, all sitting down together, no drummer involved, just 3 of us quietly putting together ideas. We thought that when we had enough songs together for a full band rehearsal, we’d move back to L.A and put the whole thing together with Bill. Unfortunately, to our surprise, Bill issued a statement on his site saying he’d been offered an un-signable contract. He hadn’t told any one of us he was having contractual problems, and frankly those things are worked out between our representatives, and never between the four of us let alone in public. We had the idea of keeping just one show in this year, hoping that Tony would be well enough for that show, and that things with Bill would be sorted. As you may expect, a one off show at Donnington Festival (Download) costs an absolute fortune to stage, involving over 50 people, transport, air fares, hotels, meals, agents, promotors, accountants, lawyers etc, so none of us, expected to make much money from it- it was a one off Sabbath show for the fans, before we go into recording the new album. Apparently, this wasn’t acceptable to Bill’s representatives, they wanted an amount that was so unrealistic that it seemed to have been a joke. So we resigned ourselves to doing Download without Bill, hoping he’d change his mind and at least make a guest appearance. We started rehearsals a few weeks ago with Tommy Cluefetos, the drummer who will be on the Ozzy and Friends Tour. Brilliant drummer and good bloke. It was decided we’d better do a warm up show, to break the ice since we haven’t played together live. The O2 Academy was available in Birmingham, where we were rehearsing, so we decided on that, and to make a donation to Help For Heroes Charity, since we’d be ironing out any glitches we may have. Then Bill put out a further statement saying he’d been ready to play the Birmingham show , but he was expected to have to do it “for free”- well, I think that’s basically how you raise money from gigs for charity – you play them “for free”.

All I am saying is that there are two sides to everything. I do hope to play with Bill again some day. For whatever reason; it wasn’t meant to be this time. Bill’s made his decision, and I have to respect that. Hopefully this painful year will be worth the wait for the new Sabbath album and end in joy and happiness for all.

Stay frosty,
Geezer

Gijscoman

Bericht door Gijscoman » za mei 19, 2012 3:48 pm

Dit verandert de zaak toch wel enigszins.
Als ik dit lees, zou ik zeggen dat Bill Ward fout zat.
Maar beide verhalen gelezen te hebben, denk ik dat het de tussenpersoon tussen Ward en het management is die fout zat. Bill Ward lijkt namelijk, althans zo begrijp ik uit zijn berichten, weinig tot niets te weten van een benefietconcert. Tevens leek hij ook niet geïnformeerd over het feit dat geen van de leden er iets aan zou verdienen.
Alsnog is wat er gebeurd is met die site vuil.

Ach, nu weten we dus wie er gaat drummen en ook dat Bill Ward waarschijnlijk niet meer terugkomt.

Elessar
Contacteer:

Bericht door Elessar » za mei 19, 2012 4:05 pm

Dus dan lag de oorzaak waarschijnlijk toch bij de tussenpersonen.

Zucht, dat aspect van een wereldband lijkt me echt totaal niets. Een militaire operatie waar alles via via en met toestemming moet gaan, zonder veel onderling contact tussen de bandleden zelf.

"Wat?"

Ja dus.

The Wörld Is Yours

Sander
Contacteer:

Bericht door Sander » za mei 19, 2012 4:39 pm

Whatever, ik wil gewoon Black Sabbath live zien, deze hele soap haalt de magie wel een beetje weg.

Gijscoman

Bericht door Gijscoman » za mei 19, 2012 6:41 pm

Ook storend is dat de persoon die de Black Sabbath facebookpagina beheert, alle pro-Bill Ward opmerkingen verwijdert en alle anti-Ward opmerkingen laat staan. Elk beetje kritiek wordt verwijderd.
Mensen uit foto's halen, andere gedachtes verwijderen... Dat deed Stalin toch ook?

KoenM
Contacteer:

Bericht door KoenM » za mei 19, 2012 7:29 pm

Jezus wat een toestand. Verder: wat Sander zegt.

Gewoon een set a la:

N.I.B.
Hole in the Sky
Hand of Doom
Evil Woman
Sweet Leaf
Iron Man
After Forever
Embryo
Children of the Grave
Faeries Wear Boots
Evil Woman
Paranoid
Sabbath Bloody Sabbath
Changes
Planet Caravan
Snowblind
A National Acrobat
Lord of this World
Symptom of the Universe
War Pigs
Black Sabbath

Bijvoorbeeld he.
Facebook band

Last.fm profiel

Gijscoman

Bericht door Gijscoman » za mei 19, 2012 8:51 pm

De setlist van vanavond:
Afbeelding
De band aan de sound check:
Afbeelding

Gijscoman

Bericht door Gijscoman » za mei 19, 2012 8:54 pm

Nog geen nieuwe nummers...
Maar wel een mooie set! Alleen jammer dat Never Say Die ontbreekt...

KoenM
Contacteer:

Bericht door KoenM » za mei 19, 2012 8:59 pm

Gijscoman schreef:Nog geen nieuwe nummers...
Overbodige kutplaat.
Facebook band

Last.fm profiel

Elessar
Contacteer:

Bericht door Elessar » zo mei 20, 2012 12:55 am

KoenM schreef:
Gijscoman schreef:Nog geen nieuwe nummers...
Overbodige kutplaat.
Altijd zo grof, die Koen.

"Wat?"

Ja dus.

The Wörld Is Yours

Took
Contacteer:

Bericht door Took » zo mei 20, 2012 1:17 am

inderdaad. misschien is die plaat wel helemaal niet overbodig.

Elessar
Contacteer:

Bericht door Elessar » zo mei 20, 2012 2:03 am

Ik vind dat soort taalgebruik niet kunnen op een forum als dit.

:' )

"Wat?"

Ja dus.

The Wörld Is Yours

lampje
Contacteer:

Bericht door lampje » zo mei 20, 2012 2:34 am

Gijscoman schreef:Afbeelding
Dit zegt toch alles, en wat mij betreft ook echt wel een kern van waarheid.

lampje
Contacteer:

Bericht door lampje » zo mei 20, 2012 2:36 am

Gijscoman schreef:De setlist van vanavond:
Afbeelding
Hahaha, zo'n lange setlist? Ik denk dat Ozzy voor ze halverwege zijn al niet meer te volgen is.

raymondK

Bericht door raymondK » zo mei 20, 2012 4:37 am

Ondanks ozzy, wat er ook van hem word gezegd is dit een heerlijke set! Under the sun live, ik zou helemaal gek worden!!

Gijscoman

Bericht door Gijscoman » zo mei 20, 2012 10:04 am

Van deze setlist hebben ze Into the Void en Under the Sun omgedraaid.
Tevens schijnen ze Lord of this World niet gespeeld te hebben.

Wel mooi dat ze Wheels of Confusion hebben gespeeld, maar het is wel raar dat ze alleen de Sabbath Bloody Sabbath intro hebben gespeeld.

Ozzy klinkt trouwens nog relatief goed:

Gijscoman

Bericht door Gijscoman » zo mei 20, 2012 10:16 am

"At the request of Bill Ward, through his attorney, so as to not give the public the wrong impression about his involvement in the current Black Sabbath lineup, we have temporarily removed Bill Ward's images from the main pages of the blacksabbath.com official website. In accordance with Bill Ward's attorney's request, we are doing so for the duration of the forthcoming shows." BLACK SABBATH

Rene

Bericht door Rene » zo mei 20, 2012 11:00 am

En straks weer reactie Bill dat hij helemaal niet op de hoogte was van het verwijderen van zijn beeltenis...
[i]I have to say l was immensely proud of Maiden. Their heads never dropped, instead they went on the offensive[/i]

Gijscoman

Bericht door Gijscoman » zo mei 20, 2012 11:05 am

Dit doet bijna denken aan het gezeik of er een nieuw Slipknot album komt.
Opvallend is de stilte van de kant van Ozzy. Het zijn nu alleen Geezer en Ward.

cataclysm child

Bericht door cataclysm child » zo mei 20, 2012 1:25 pm

Ozzy doesn't care denk ik :mrgreen:
Faustian Spirit of the Earth

sanguis
Contacteer:

Bericht door sanguis » zo mei 20, 2012 1:49 pm

Ik heb tijdens deze hele heisa Mob Rules nog maar eens opgezet :)

Elessar
Contacteer:

Bericht door Elessar » zo mei 20, 2012 2:19 pm

En ik de opname van Live At Radio City Music Hall.

"Wat?"

Ja dus.

The Wörld Is Yours

lampje
Contacteer:

Bericht door lampje » zo mei 20, 2012 5:55 pm

En ik Rainbow (Dio tijdperk uiteraard).

Took
Contacteer:

Bericht door Took » ma mei 21, 2012 6:35 am

Dear Sabbath Fans and Musicians,

I have read Geezer’s statement of May 19, 2012 titled “Heavy Heart.” Out of respect for the Birmingham gig, I wanted to wait 24 hours before releasing this statement. There are some points he brought up which I want to respond to.

1) I had indeed notified Ozzy, Tony and Geezer, well before my first public statement, that I was having contractual difficulties.

2) I came out into a public forum to be accountable to the fans primarily, and to say at a public level there’s a problem. The band members stopped talking and corresponding with me some time ago, with the exception of a nice letter from Tony on my birthday. Prior to that, Geezer and I were corresponding, but that stopped abruptly in late February after I emailed a specific question to him.

3) In my statement of May 15, I clearly stated I would play Birmingham for free. That was not a problem – charity or otherwise.

4) My Download fee was not an extravagant amount. Originally, when Download was part of a full tour, I had asked for a decent fee. More recently, as we were negotiating just Download/Birmingham and Lollapalooza, I told my attorney that I would accept the proposed small Download fee, but there were other parts of the offer that were unsatisfactory.

I will continue to be honest and respectful towards the band and our fans. I will also confront any untruths about me, and any fault finding missions aimed at me that come to my attention.

I hope the band and the fans had a good gig in Brum.

Stay safe/stay strong.
Bill Ward

Elessar
Contacteer:

Bericht door Elessar » ma mei 21, 2012 3:52 pm

Ik begin het nu echt gewoon pijnlijk te vinden.

Alsof je getuige van iets bent waar je eigenlijk niets vanaf wilt weten, maar ergens toch ook weer wel.

"Wat?"

Ja dus.

The Wörld Is Yours

KoenM
Contacteer:

Bericht door KoenM » ma mei 21, 2012 4:05 pm

Toestand. Ik lees het niet eens meer.
Facebook band