In graphite en black

Afbeelding

Lennert
Lult over cdtjes
Contacteer:

Re: THE MONOLITH DEATHCULT PRESS STATEMENT - THE DAY OF DAYS

Bericht door Lennert » do jan 29, 2015 11:00 pm

Godverdomme, 2015 begint echt goed:

Strijdkreet schreef:Als ik lennert denk, denk ik Van damme hoofd.

Dus als ik Van damme op tv zie denk ik. "Stik, daar heb je lennert.... oh wacht...."

:' )
Voorts ben ik van mening dat het fenomeen influencer vernietigd moet worden.

Wordfuhrer TMDC

Bericht door Wordfuhrer TMDC » vr jan 30, 2015 2:03 pm

Wel 2 man kwijt...

ah jullie waren mij al voor. behalve de bovenstaande teleurstelling is er ook nog ander nieuws:

With deep regret The Monolith Deathcult like to announce that Ivo Hilgenkamp will not return to The Monolith Deathcult. Ivo fell for the hipster Djent /ˈdʒɛnt/ movement and left the flock for a spiritual journey to the Ravi Shankar Madrassa to discover the deeper meanings and philosophy of the Djent-cult.
Afbeelding
Michiel sobs, "I am a rock n’ roll sort type of guy. I just like to plug in and play some tunes of my guitar instead of endless discussions about where I have to put my hand for the ultimate Djent chord"

Robin grunted, "I was already fed up when he showed up with all those neck tattoos, an endorsement for 12-string bass guitars and oversized Buddy Holly hipsterglasses. I'm the one wearing the goddamn glasses. And Carsten."

Carsten, "I was getting worried when he started to buy tons of compressors, Overdrives, Tube Screamers, Distortions, and Shimmer Reverb pedals to get a perfect djenty tone. Your sound isn’t in the pedals but it's in the kleiters."

en

BREAKING: Consolidating their status as ruthless slave-traders, the band have sold Sjoerd into servitude. He was sold - for a good price, naturally - to the CERN institute in Switzerland, where his human metronome-skills will replace a decidedly inferior nuclear clock for the Large Hadron Collider. Says Robin, "It was time. At some point he was going to find out we were actually playing along with his drumming. We were all bracing for the day he would take off his headphones and find us all out".
Afbeelding
The band are not looking for a replacement.

Pre-order your copy:
Afbeelding

http://tmdc.bigcartel.com/category/pre-order

Wordfuhrer TMDC

Bericht door Wordfuhrer TMDC » vr jan 30, 2015 2:04 pm

Wel 2 man kwijt...

With deep regret The Monolith Deathcult like to announce that Ivo Hilgenkamp will not return to The Monolith Deathcult. Ivo fell for the hipster Djent /ˈdʒɛnt/ movement and left the flock for a spiritual journey to the Ravi Shankar Madrassa to discover the deeper meanings and philosophy of the Djent-cult.
Afbeelding
Michiel sobs, "I am a rock n’ roll sort type of guy. I just like to plug in and play some tunes of my guitar instead of endless discussions about where I have to put my hand for the ultimate Djent chord"

Robin grunted, "I was already fed up when he showed up with all those neck tattoos, an endorsement for 12-string bass guitars and oversized Buddy Holly hipsterglasses. I'm the one wearing the goddamn glasses. And Carsten."

Carsten, "I was getting worried when he started to buy tons of compressors, Overdrives, Tube Screamers, Distortions, and Shimmer Reverb pedals to get a perfect djenty tone. Your sound isn’t in the pedals but it's in the kleiters."

en

BREAKING: Consolidating their status as ruthless slave-traders, the band have sold Sjoerd into servitude. He was sold - for a good price, naturally - to the CERN institute in Switzerland, where his human metronome-skills will replace a decidedly inferior nuclear clock for the Large Hadron Collider. Says Robin, "It was time. At some point he was going to find out we were actually playing along with his drumming. We were all bracing for the day he would take off his headphones and find us all out".
Afbeelding
The band are not looking for a replacement.

Pre-order your copy:
Afbeelding

http://tmdc.bigcartel.com/category/pre-order

Bastiaan
Contacteer:

Bericht door Bastiaan » zo mar 12, 2017 8:12 pm

The Monolith Deathcult - This Inhuman Place Makes Human Monsters (Promotion Video)
(let op het einde, mooi spul)
'Mijn leven is net een sprookje. Altijd als ik thuis kom zit die heks op de bank.'

Heidewolf

Bericht door Heidewolf » wo mar 15, 2017 9:31 am

lekker nummer in de lijn van tettagrematon
Heerlijk Helder Taalloeder

Hieronimus

Bericht door Hieronimus » wo mar 15, 2017 10:22 am

Toppertje.
Front voor/der Matigheid
last.fm

Heidewolf

Bericht door Heidewolf » wo mar 29, 2017 8:36 pm

Nou, ik heb mijn eerste pre-order ooit gedaan. En het is nog wel een album van TMDC geworden ook. Nu maar hopen dat die gasten er iets van bakken.

Die losers spelen op Graspop verdomme gewoon al om 12.00. Door hun gebrek aan talent moet ik op de derde dag gewoon vroeg op staan. Wat een lijers.
Heerlijk Helder Taalloeder

Plaats reactie