Lachen met Karl

Jouw band, andere bands .. alles kun je hier kwijt
TMDC Wordfuhrer

Bericht door TMDC Wordfuhrer » di nov 29, 2005 11:56 pm

Ik geloof dat Sanders een huilbui had? Wij wisten van niets, maar moeten toch reageren lijkt me.
[b]Dako schreef[/b]
De houding van TMDC kennende bedoelt meneer iets als 'we klooiden maar wat aan, en toch speelden we de rest van de Nederlandse scene helemaal zoek'. Pre Order: @ www.monolith-deathcult.com/popup.htm

XnegativeX
Contacteer:

Bericht door XnegativeX » wo nov 30, 2005 6:54 am

Reageren of het gebruiken als een goedkope reklame campagne?

En dit is niet de eerste keer dat jullie een topic over jullie-zelf plaatsen.
De Deathcult staat maar al te graag in de schijnwerpers naar het schijnt.
Of het nou positief of negatief is.

En nogmaals, dat is niet nodig want de muziek spreekt wel voor zichzelf.
(Maar blijkbaar interesseert je dat geen reet.)
I know it’s cold, but I will keep us warm with all the hate I radiate. We’ll be walking hand in hand in hell.

TMDC Wordfuhrer

Bericht door TMDC Wordfuhrer » wo nov 30, 2005 6:21 pm

Guns n' Roses
[b]Dako schreef[/b]
De houding van TMDC kennende bedoelt meneer iets als 'we klooiden maar wat aan, en toch speelden we de rest van de Nederlandse scene helemaal zoek'. Pre Order: @ www.monolith-deathcult.com/popup.htm

thomaster87
Contacteer:

Bericht door thomaster87 » wo nov 30, 2005 6:40 pm

Ik vind het maar een triest gedoe, echt ruzie om niks. Maarja, publiciteit he.
...en het geld hebben we lekker toch gehad!

Hecatomb

Bericht door Hecatomb » wo nov 30, 2005 7:44 pm

Hahaha, die reacties op die site.
COMMENT | what a fucking baby
posted by : douche
11/27/2005 9:25:43 PM

Nile does indeed kick ass but, Karl Sanders has to be one of the biggest fucking babies.

Karl, please shake out all of that sand in your vagina and put it back in the desert it came from.

But on the other hand, if i had to walk around with that dead rat/mullet on my head, i'd be on the edge also.
[Voorheen Necrophagist]
[i]That is when it seems, we move in circles day to day.[/i]

ketter

Bericht door ketter » wo nov 30, 2005 7:45 pm

:lolup:

De droogheid.

Fenris

Bericht door Fenris » wo nov 30, 2005 8:14 pm

Crawling into my print space, these wounds that will not heal....

Tony Montana

Bericht door Tony Montana » wo nov 30, 2005 9:15 pm

Ik heb het hele verhaal niet gelezen, maar ik weet wel:

...dat ik Saurian Meditation een prachtig album vind!
Wat een heerlijke muziek. Whence No Traveler Returns is echt een genot voor het oor. Wat een heerlijk gitaarwerk!
[url]http://www.recordnerd.com/lists/TonyMontana[/url]
[url]http://www.digital-steel.com[/url]
[url]http://www.ad.nl/denhaag[/url]
[url]http://www.f1today.nl[/url]
[url]http://www.rustneversleeps.web-log.nl[/url]

TMDC Wordfuhrer

Bericht door TMDC Wordfuhrer » wo nov 30, 2005 10:00 pm

Vooral een erg fijn album als je aan het studeren bent.
[b]Dako schreef[/b]

TMDC Wordfuhrer

Bericht door TMDC Wordfuhrer » do dec 01, 2005 9:05 am

Part II: http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbe ... emID=44956

The Monolith Deathcult Declaration of Independence

We of The Monolith Deathcult were unpleasantly suprised when we read the article about Karl Sanders' printspace on Blabbermouth. We also know that Blabbermouth is notorious for quoting short parts of conversations which often put things out of the context.

OK?

Today I contacted the Close-Up magazine to verify the source. Close-Up declared:"It was part of a conversation between Karl and Lord Ahriman of Dark Funeral about the music year 2005. I asked him what his thoughts on TMD was and he said EXACTLY what was on Blabbermouth. He is correctly quoted on Blabbermouth"

OK!

We have no idea why he is slamming us. Karl talks about a sheet of paper he once signed for our merchandiser at the Lowlands 2004 festival. This is the challenged letter:
Afbeelding

A joke, irony, nothing more than that. We added it once to an interview with a small Dutch metal E-zine as part of a joke. We never used it for advertising, booklets, flyers, shirts or even a backdrop.

OK?

Karl is making some rumpus about a fact that we of The Monolith Deathcult fully agree on, namely, the difference between The Monolith Deathcult and Nile. This link is purely a creation of the media, and for others an easy way to describe or degrade our music (although, as said before, being compared to Nile is a great honour).

OK?

Karl said he had seen it on our website www.monolith-deathcult.com, but WHAT did he see on our website? If he had read all our interviews he must know that we are honoured with the Nile comparison. It's strange to see how someone who is able to create an amazingly well-researched document like Annihilation of the Wicked doesn't check his sources before he slams The Monolith Deathcult. We imagine that people will think of Nile when they hear our music but we reject the comparison, and have never actively advocated any link between our music and that of Nile.

OK?

About printspace. It is not our problem or our fault when magazines or promotors choose to compare us with Nile. It is a big compliment for us, nothing more than that. It is not our problem or our fault when journalists asked Sanders about The Monolith Deathcult. In the 3 years TMDC slaved we lost million gigabytes of printspace on talking about Nile, and telling everyone we are NOT trying to copy Nile, far from it. Every band loses printspace about talking about other bands.

OK?

When I read the article Karl seems a litte bit stressed or fucked up. Maybe a bad day, a hangover or another Windows bluescreen at the Ramses Bringer of War intro during a gig. We hope this is a misunderstanding. We are big fans of Nile and we are great admirers of Karl Sanders' musical skills and his collosal knowledge about the ancient Egyptians.

We wish him and Nile all the best.

Horns up Nile!

The Monolith Deathcult 2005
[b]Dako schreef[/b]

KoenM
Contacteer:

Bericht door KoenM » do dec 01, 2005 11:45 am

TMDC Wordfuhrer schreef:Maybe a bad day, a hangover or another Windows bluescreen at the Ramses Bringer of War intro during a gig.
:lolup:
Facebook band

Visually Universal - Our Hexagram Unicursal

I stared into the void tonight - the best dream I ever had

Last.fm profiel

Plaag

Bericht door Plaag » do dec 01, 2005 12:19 pm

Maar dan is er ook nog Dead Head.
Aardschok, december schreef:Er was toch ook een soort relletje over de titel "The White Crematorium"? The Monolith Deathcult zou die titel van jullie gejat hebben of zo?
'The Monolith Deathcult?! Nog nóóit van gehoord!'

Hehehehe.
Kop dicht, Thorko

Krijst

Bericht door Krijst » do dec 01, 2005 12:29 pm

TMDC Wordfuhrer schreef:Part II: http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbe ... emID=44956

The Monolith Deathcult Declaration of Independence

We of The Monolith Deathcult were unpleasantly suprised when we read the article about Karl Sanders' printspace on Blabbermouth. We also know that Blabbermouth is notorious for quoting short parts of conversations which often put things out of the context.

OK?

Today I contacted the Close-Up magazine to verify the source. Close-Up declared:"It was part of a conversation between Karl and Lord Ahriman of Dark Funeral about the music year 2005. I asked him what his thoughts on TMD was and he said EXACTLY what was on Blabbermouth. He is correctly quoted on Blabbermouth"

OK!

We have no idea why he is slamming us. Karl talks about a sheet of paper he once signed for our merchandiser at the Lowlands 2004 festival. This is the challenged letter:
Afbeelding

A joke, irony, nothing more than that. We added it once to an interview with a small Dutch metal E-zine as part of a joke. We never used it for advertising, booklets, flyers, shirts or even a backdrop.

OK?

Karl is making some rumpus about a fact that we of The Monolith Deathcult fully agree on, namely, the difference between The Monolith Deathcult and Nile. This link is purely a creation of the media, and for others an easy way to describe or degrade our music (although, as said before, being compared to Nile is a great honour).

OK?

Karl said he had seen it on our website www.monolith-deathcult.com, but WHAT did he see on our website? If he had read all our interviews he must know that we are honoured with the Nile comparison. It's strange to see how someone who is able to create an amazingly well-researched document like Annihilation of the Wicked doesn't check his sources before he slams The Monolith Deathcult. We imagine that people will think of Nile when they hear our music but we reject the comparison, and have never actively advocated any link between our music and that of Nile.

OK?

About printspace. It is not our problem or our fault when magazines or promotors choose to compare us with Nile. It is a big compliment for us, nothing more than that. It is not our problem or our fault when journalists asked Sanders about The Monolith Deathcult. In the 3 years TMDC slaved we lost million gigabytes of printspace on talking about Nile, and telling everyone we are NOT trying to copy Nile, far from it. Every band loses printspace about talking about other bands.

OK?

When I read the article Karl seems a litte bit stressed or fucked up. Maybe a bad day, a hangover or another Windows bluescreen at the Ramses Bringer of War intro during a gig. We hope this is a misunderstanding. We are big fans of Nile and we are great admirers of Karl Sanders' musical skills and his collosal knowledge about the ancient Egyptians.

We wish him and Nile all the best.

Horns up Nile!

The Monolith Deathcult 2005
Volgens mij heeft Karl gelijk.
The Frog in the Face of god
[img]http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b194/Krijst/ban.gif[/img]
Het mutileren van de genitaliën, zoals in Australië voorkomt, is een eerbetoon aan de penis van de kangoeroe. [Uit: “dus jij denkt dat je een mens bent?”]

Plaag

Bericht door Plaag » do dec 01, 2005 12:35 pm

Krijst schreef:[..]

Volgens mij heeft Karl gelijk.
Krijst, Karl Sanders is écht een zeikstraal. Snap dat nou. Die vent gaat om elke scheet tekeer alsof je zijn Action Man afpakt. Die man is doodvermoeiend. Hij is een zeikwijf dat overal een punt van maakt. Ik denk dat hij regelmatig scheten laat van opwinding. Ik denk dat sommige ervan sporen in zijn Mickey Mouse-boxershorts achterlaten.
Ik denk dat er thuis een vrouw zit die hem regelmatig het huis door ranselt en hij kan er niks tegen doen, hij is tenslotte maar een baby.
Kop dicht, Thorko

Kriestof
Commander Kansloos
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kriestof » do dec 01, 2005 12:37 pm

the white crematorium is trouwens echt een lekker bekkende zin, wie het ook heeft verzonnen
Cirkels sluiten. Vervellen. Genieten. That's Kriestof.

Krijst

Bericht door Krijst » do dec 01, 2005 12:45 pm

Plaag schreef:[..]

Krijst, Karl Sanders is écht een zeikstraal. Snap dat nou. Die vent gaat om elke scheet tekeer alsof je zijn Action Man afpakt. Die man is doodvermoeiend. Hij is een zeikwijf dat overal een punt van maakt. Ik denk dat hij regelmatig scheten laat van opwinding. Ik denk dat sommige ervan sporen in zijn Mickey Mouse-boxershorts achterlaten.
Ik denk dat er thuis een vrouw zit die hem regelmatig het huis door ranselt en hij kan er niks tegen doen, hij is tenslotte maar een baby.
Dat kan wel zo zijn, maar dan kan hij nog wel gelijk hebben.
Het mutileren van de genitaliën, zoals in Australië voorkomt, is een eerbetoon aan de penis van de kangoeroe. [Uit: “dus jij denkt dat je een mens bent?”]

Plaag

Bericht door Plaag » do dec 01, 2005 1:43 pm

Dat kan wel zo zijn, maar dan kan hij nog wel gelijk hebben.
Waarom denk je dat?

Voor de lol?
Kop dicht, Thorko

Equinox
Contacteer:

Bericht door Equinox » do dec 01, 2005 2:05 pm

het is krijst, natuurlijk denkt hij dat
...the end of eternity...
[url]http://www.dimaeon.com[/url]
progressive death metal

Krijst

Bericht door Krijst » do dec 01, 2005 2:27 pm

Plaag schreef:[..]

Waarom denk je dat?

Voor de lol?
Omdat het bij een Soap-serie ook de bedoeling is dat je een kant kiest en dat het verder ook geen ruk uitmaakt voor wie je kiest. Bovendien ben ik graag dwars. En hoe harder mensen hun best gaan doen om mij te overtuigen van hun gelijk, hoe harder ik mijn best ga doen om te geloven dat de anderen gelijk hebben.
Karl heeft dus gelijk volgens mij.
Ik heb nu al weer zin in de volgende aflevering van de Nile-TMDC-soap!

(heej, wordfuhrer TMDC: Ik heb van Karl gehoord dat er een moedervlekje op de zak van de zanger van TMDC zit, ter hoogte van de rechterbal om precies te zijn, aan de onderkant, iets aan de linker kant. Hij jeukte nogal?)

dako

Bericht door dako » do dec 01, 2005 2:36 pm

Jij relschoppende relschopper.
sabaton is mijn favoriete epic metal band

Audiophile

Bericht door Audiophile » do dec 01, 2005 2:38 pm

Omdat het bij een Soap-serie ook de bedoeling is dat je een kant kiest en dat het verder ook geen ruk uitmaakt voor wie je kiest. Bovendien ben ik graag dwars. En hoe harder mensen hun best gaan doen om mij te overtuigen van hun gelijk, hoe harder ik mijn best ga doen om te geloven dat de anderen gelijk hebben.
Karl heeft dus gelijk volgens mij.
Ik heb nu al weer zin in de volgende aflevering van de Nile-TMDC-soap!

(heej, wordfuhrer TMDC: Ik heb van Karl gehoord dat er een moedervlekje op de zak van de zanger van TMDC zit, ter hoogte van de rechterbal om precies te zijn, aan de onderkant, iets aan de linker kant. Hij jeukte nogal?)
Kijk jij soaps? En wat heb jij met death metal te maken!? Ga darkthrone luisteren!
[quote="Black No. 1"][..]

Ben je niet toevallig mijn snorloze broer? :P[/quote]

samson
zonder Gert

Bericht door samson » do dec 01, 2005 4:51 pm

Audiophile schreef:[..]

Kijk jij soaps? En wat heb jij met death metal te maken!? Ga darkthrone luisteren!
Jij hield toch niet van blekkie?
I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream. It's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight razor … and surviving

TMDC Wordfuhrer

Bericht door TMDC Wordfuhrer » do dec 01, 2005 6:22 pm

1. The White Crematorium is een andere benaming van de Russische streek Kolyma. Deze naam is bedacht door ex-gevangenkamparbeider en schrijver Stanislav Kowalski. Toen Deadhead voor het eerst van onze cd titel hoorde hadden wij inmiddels al shirts met deze tekst.

2.Krijst, de Deathcult heeft gelijk:
NILE Mainman: 'THE MONOLITH DEATHCULT Are A Fine Bunch Of Fellows' - Dec. 1, 2005

NILE mainman Karl Sanders has issued the following statement regarding the recent war of words with Dutch death metallers THE MONOLITH DEATHCULT over Sanders' claim that THE MONOLITH DEATHCULT have "managed to crawl into all kinds of [Karl's] print space" by claiming to have been named by Sanders "the world's only official NILE clones" (see previous BLABBERMOUTH.NET stories: Story#1, Story#2):

"OK... This has already been given way more attention/print space than it is actually worth. ;)

"The interview referred to was conducted in a bar while getting plastered on Tequila Sunrises and carrying on with the legendary chaosmaster Lord Ahriman [DARK FUNERAL]. Admittedly, I had more than my fair share of Jose Cuervo abuse that afternoon... I didn't necessarily take seriously the interviewer's THE MONOLITH DEATHCULT question, 'cause its been asked 1000 times before. I responded sarcastically and unfortunately, my sarcasm didn't quite translate very well into print.

"The truth is I think THE MONOLITH DEATHCULT are a fine bunch of fellows, and make some fine metal. I thouroughly enjoy their music. But I also feel like they absolutely don't need the ridiculous, tiresome and unwarranted NILE comparisons. They have their own identity, and deserve better than to be referred to as NILE clones. I wish them the best."
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbe ... emID=44979
[b]Dako schreef[/b]

enforcer
Contacteer:

Bericht door enforcer » do dec 01, 2005 6:44 pm

Karl heeft gelijk! ik vind NILE geen kloot aan maar er zit wel wat in, hij heeft er jaren hard voor gewerkt, is blijkbaar in voor een geintje en dan krijg ie dit soort onzin!
Thrash Core Fanatics, Furious Thrashcore!

[url]http://www.facebook.com/thrashcorefanatics[/url]

iscariah

Bericht door iscariah » do dec 01, 2005 7:04 pm

TMD rot eens op, jullie staan in de weg van mijn forumruimte.

:wink:

Krijst

Bericht door Krijst » do dec 01, 2005 8:11 pm

TMDC Wordfuhrer schreef:1. The White Crematorium is een andere benaming van de Russische streek Kolyma. Deze naam is bedacht door ex-gevangenkamparbeider en schrijver Stanislav Kowalski. Toen Deadhead voor het eerst van onze cd titel hoorde hadden wij inmiddels al shirts met deze tekst.

2.Krijst, de Deathcult heeft gelijk:
NILE Mainman: 'THE MONOLITH DEATHCULT Are A Fine Bunch Of Fellows' - Dec. 1, 2005

NILE mainman Karl Sanders has issued the following statement regarding the recent war of words with Dutch death metallers THE MONOLITH DEATHCULT over Sanders' claim that THE MONOLITH DEATHCULT have "managed to crawl into all kinds of [Karl's] print space" by claiming to have been named by Sanders "the world's only official NILE clones" (see previous BLABBERMOUTH.NET stories: Story#1, Story#2):

"OK... This has already been given way more attention/print space than it is actually worth. ;)

"The interview referred to was conducted in a bar while getting plastered on Tequila Sunrises and carrying on with the legendary chaosmaster Lord Ahriman [DARK FUNERAL]. Admittedly, I had more than my fair share of Jose Cuervo abuse that afternoon... I didn't necessarily take seriously the interviewer's THE MONOLITH DEATHCULT question, 'cause its been asked 1000 times before. I responded sarcastically and unfortunately, my sarcasm didn't quite translate very well into print.

"The truth is I think THE MONOLITH DEATHCULT are a fine bunch of fellows, and make some fine metal. I thouroughly enjoy their music. But I also feel like they absolutely don't need the ridiculous, tiresome and unwarranted NILE comparisons. They have their own identity, and deserve better than to be referred to as NILE clones. I wish them the best."
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbe ... emID=44979
Pure propaganda. Ik geloof Karl nog steeds. De oude karl wel te verstaan.

Plaats reactie