Question! :)

Jouw band, andere bands .. alles kun je hier kwijt
Royal Hunt
Contacteer:

Question! :)

Bericht door Royal Hunt » wo feb 02, 2005 10:26 pm

Which one of you plays in a metal band?[this is serious] i'm interested in some good metal bands that are willing to come and play in Bucharest[Romania].Please, take this seriously!
Lies feed your judgement of others
Behold how the blind lead each other
:twisted:

Mausoleum

Bericht door Mausoleum » wo feb 02, 2005 10:30 pm

Gaaf.

Amibor

Bericht door Amibor » wo feb 02, 2005 10:31 pm

Geef ze een busje en een hoop bier en ze komen bij de bosjes.
een haiku is een
handig ding om lekker kort
nietszeggend te zijn

CoenV

Bericht door CoenV » wo feb 02, 2005 10:32 pm

If a guy named Thijs (nickname Dissection) pm's you, ignore him. He's a metalhead with the Downsyndrome, the poor little idiot he is.
He has a band named Hatred, and i don't know if you're familiar with the Josti Band, but it's the metalversion of that band.
The only reason because he's on this forum is because he is so stupid that it makes him funny.
Wantlist cd/lp:

Original Sin ‎– Sin Will Find You Out
Sindrome - Into the Halls of Extermination
Sindrome - Vault of Inner Conscience
Vulture - Easier to Lie
Paradox - Heresy

Metallist

Bericht door Metallist » wo feb 02, 2005 10:33 pm

CoenV schreef:If a guy named Thijs (nickname Dissection) pm's you, ignore him. He's a metalhead with the Downsyndrome, the poor little idiot he is.
He has a band named Hatred, and i don't know if you're familiar with the Josti Band, but it's the metalversion of that band.
The only reason because he's on this forum is because he is so stupid that it makes him funny.
Usually, you have to ignore CoenV too, but this time not... ;)
www.myspace.com/thenewdominion

Royal Hunt
Contacteer:

Bericht door Royal Hunt » wo feb 02, 2005 10:37 pm

come on guys, i'm serious... We want to brings as many foreign metal bands as possible.
There is a punk and metal club in Bucharest named Underworld [ www.underworldclub.ro ]. We only had 1 foreign band that played here on the 11st of january and that is Suicidal Angels from Athens [Greece] , and after the Moonspell concert in Timisoara, Rotting Christ + RavenKult [Greece] and other 4 romanian bands will play in Underworld on the 12 March. I told you this so you see that I'm not joking about this! Please, if you play in a metal band or you you know someone who plays in a metal band send me a PM.
The concerts are organized by MetalHead. visit www.metale.tk .We'll soon make an english version of this site.
Laatst gewijzigd door Royal Hunt op wo feb 02, 2005 10:40 pm, 1 keer totaal gewijzigd.

Korefuji
Grote boze forum moddereter

Bericht door Korefuji » wo feb 02, 2005 10:40 pm

Guys, she's serious about this and she asks for a proper reply...so give her a decent answer... otherwise, don't post here if it's all gibberish!
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing..if you can fake that, you've got it made.

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it, misdiagnosing it and then misapplying the wrong remedies.

- Groucho Marx

feestneus

Bericht door feestneus » wo feb 02, 2005 10:40 pm

CoenV schreef:If a guy named Thijs (nickname Dissection) pm's you, ignore him. He's a metalhead with the Downsyndrome, the poor little idiot he is.
hahahaha
[quote="Elessar"]Je was voor mijn tijd. Ben je vrienden met Arnibes buiten het cyberleven?[/quote]

Poekie

Bericht door Poekie » wo feb 02, 2005 10:43 pm

Ja dacht het niet, wil nog niet dood in die oostblok ellende gevonden worden.
De Goden schiepen Zwaarmetaal, en zij zagen dat het goed was!

Meltdown

Bericht door Meltdown » wo feb 02, 2005 10:47 pm

Where's Demorpheus when you need him?
"Serenade Of Darkness!! Serenade Of Darkness!!!1" w00t and stuff.

Serenade Of Darkness is some non-kvlt BM band that's trying to imitate the likes of Dimmu Borgir (in which they succeed) and will do anything for some attention. So if a were you, I would PM the guy, they will be more then willing to travel 600 KM's into Eastern-Europe for a few bucks.

Don't worry, they mean no harm. :P
Hêhêh, vishandel Berekoek.

Royal Hunt
Contacteer:

Bericht door Royal Hunt » wo feb 02, 2005 10:52 pm

Meltdown schreef:Where's Demorpheus when you need him?
"Serenade Of Darkness!! Serenade Of Darkness!!!1" w00t and stuff.

Serenade Of Darkness is some non-kvlt BM band that's trying to imitate the likes of Dimmu Borgir (in which they succeed) and will do anything for some attention. So if a were you, I would PM the guy, they will be more then willing to travel 600 KM's into Eastern-Europe for a few bucks.

Don't worry, they mean no harm. :P
for a few bucks? I hope you're kidding! If the band is good enough they will recieve enoguh money for their trip to Bucharest.. There are a lot of foreign bands that played in Bucharest, but not in Underworld, coz this club is quite new.

TELEPETHERION
Contacteer:

Bericht door TELEPETHERION » wo feb 02, 2005 10:52 pm

Do you really expect small metalbands you find on forums would really want to travel all the way to Bucharest, just to play there?
I'm taking it as serious as I can, but I think the odds of getting dutch bands up to Bucharest are 1 out of 10.
But of course, that's my opinion.
"Drinking your own blood is the paradigm of recycling"
- Gary Busey

Royal Hunt
Contacteer:

Bericht door Royal Hunt » wo feb 02, 2005 10:54 pm

and why the fuck can't you talk like normal people? I think i'll change my opinion about "west-european" metalheads into fuckheads. You pissed me off! can I not have some good ppl around here to talk to?WTF?

Meltdown

Bericht door Meltdown » wo feb 02, 2005 10:55 pm

Met dat wijf he?

Amibor

Bericht door Amibor » wo feb 02, 2005 10:55 pm

HOMO schreef:[..]

GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!

Ik zie het al. Het seizoen van de gehaaide newbies is aangebroken.
een haiku is een
nietszeggend te zijn

zwarte krijser

Bericht door zwarte krijser » wo feb 02, 2005 10:56 pm

buttsecks?

Meltdown

Bericht door Meltdown » wo feb 02, 2005 10:56 pm

Royal Hunt schreef:and why the fuck can't you talk like normal people? I think i'll change my opinion about "west-european" metalheads into fuckheads. You pissed me off! can I not have some good ppl around here to talk to?WTF?
Your choice.
But I agree, we're a bunch of grumpy assholes. Now, if you'll excuse me..

Took
Contacteer:

Bericht door Took » wo feb 02, 2005 10:56 pm

Royal Hunt schreef:and why the fuck can't you talk like normal people? I think i'll change my opinion about "west-european" metalheads into fuckheads. You pissed me off! can I not have some good ppl around here to talk to?WTF?
sorry, there are a few here who unfortunately can only talk crap, and try to offend people.
http://www.metalfan.nl
yowannuzz schreef: Took is de man, de alpha en de omega.

Meltdown

Bericht door Meltdown » wo feb 02, 2005 10:56 pm

zwarte krijser schreef:buttsecks?
Ik zit teveel op Gamefaqs.

Korefuji

Bericht door Korefuji » wo feb 02, 2005 10:58 pm

People, i just deleted some message that are straight rude, i would advise to keep it decent here.
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing..if you can fake that, you've got it made.

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it, misdiagnosing it and then misapplying the wrong remedies.

- Groucho Marx

Amibor

Bericht door Amibor » wo feb 02, 2005 10:58 pm

Yes, we are idiots. And morons. Yet we don't travel to Whoremania to get drunk and play some fucked up metal. Weird huh, I don't know what is stopping us.. Maybe your retarded posts.

Edit; What I was trying to say was, ofcourse, good initiative, keep up the good work getting bands out here. We're all very excited.
Laatst gewijzigd door Amibor op wo feb 02, 2005 10:59 pm, 1 keer totaal gewijzigd.
een haiku is een
nietszeggend te zijn

feestneus

Bericht door feestneus » wo feb 02, 2005 10:58 pm

Amibor schreef:[..]

Ik zie het al. Het seizoen van de gehaaide newbies is aangebroken.
neej dit is gewoon hopeloos
[quote="Elessar"]Je was voor mijn tijd. Ben je vrienden met Arnibes buiten het cyberleven?[/quote]

Autopsibiofeeder

Bericht door Autopsibiofeeder » wo feb 02, 2005 10:58 pm

Seriously, you consider paying for the bands' travelling and staying expenses as well as a playing fee? What amount of money do you think you are talking about?

If you'll cover all these expenses for a dutch non-professional act, I would surely like to come over with my band, but I highly doubt you are able (and in the end, willing) to...
www.myspace.com/baatezumetal

Royal Hunt
Contacteer:

Bericht door Royal Hunt » wo feb 02, 2005 10:59 pm

If you don't have nothing to say that relates to this topic please STAY THE FUCK OUT OF IT! I tried to be nice, but nooo! you had to make some stupid pathetic jokes and at least have the respect to talk in English so I can understand what you're saying.[and i'm asking this only on this topic....maybe you can help me with what i was asking you].

Royal Hunt
Contacteer:

Bericht door Royal Hunt » wo feb 02, 2005 11:01 pm

Autopsibiofeeder schreef:Seriously, you consider paying for the bands' travelling and staying expenses as well as a playing fee? What amount of money do you think you are talking about?

If you'll cover all these expenses for a dutch non-professional act, I would surely like to come over with my band, but I highly doubt you are able (and in the end, willing) to...
so, if you are willing to come and play here send me a demo first...
gilraen_aredhel@yahoo.com and i'll reply you as soon as possible [with all the details you need to know]

Fusion

Bericht door Fusion » wo feb 02, 2005 11:01 pm

Royal Hunt schreef:but nooo!
:lol:
"I already smashed James in the mouth one time, and Lars is scared of his own shadow." - Dave Mustaine

[img]http://picserver.student.utwente.nl/i/ILV6IS57P6G0[/img]

Took
Contacteer:

Bericht door Took » wo feb 02, 2005 11:01 pm

Royal Hunt schreef:[..]

gilraen_aredhel@yahoo.com and i'll reply you as soon as possible [with all the details you need to know]
check your private messages (link)

Amibor

Bericht door Amibor » wo feb 02, 2005 11:02 pm

Royal Hunt schreef:If you don't have nothing to say that relates to this topic please STAY THE FUCK OUT OF IT! I tried to be nice, but nooo! you had to make some stupid pathetic jokes and at least have the respect to talk in English so I can understand what you're saying.[and i'm asking this only on this topic....maybe you can help me with what i was asking you].

So let me ask you something, with ofcourse lots and lots of respect, you're wandering over to a dutch forum, open a topic, and expect all of us to change our ways into something you find suitable. I think there are plenty of forums who would have kicked your ass out allready. Consider yourself one lucky bastard.
een haiku is een
nietszeggend te zijn

Jeroen
That bastard from Metalfan.nl
Contacteer:

Bericht door Jeroen » wo feb 02, 2005 11:02 pm

Try a band like Bodyrot, The Monolith Death Cult, Serenade of Darkness, Fluisterwoud, Cultus, Sauron..etc

Those bands aren't hard to contact.
"By Grabthar's hammer, by the suns of Warvan, you shall be avenged!"

Tegen overmatig gebruik van breakdowns!

Took
Contacteer:

Bericht door Took » wo feb 02, 2005 11:03 pm

So let me ask you something, with ofcourse lots and lots of respect, you're wandering over to a dutch forum, open a topic, and expect all of us to change our ways into something you find suitable. I think there are plenty of forums who would have kicked your ass out allready. Consider yourself one lucky bastard.
actually, there is such a thing as courtesy, and not immediately reply the way you fuckers do all the time (which is: bitch about everything, for no reason at all).
Laatst gewijzigd door Took op wo feb 02, 2005 11:03 pm, 1 keer totaal gewijzigd.

Fusion

Bericht door Fusion » wo feb 02, 2005 11:03 pm

I tried to be nice, but noooooo... Serenade Of Darkness kicked my butt.
"I already smashed James in the mouth one time, and Lars is scared of his own shadow." - Dave Mustaine

[img]http://picserver.student.utwente.nl/i/ILV6IS57P6G0[/img]

Korefuji

Bericht door Korefuji » wo feb 02, 2005 11:08 pm

I think you're seeing things the wrong way....she asks for it politely, that is something decent to do....that other people are showing irritating behavior is something that needs to be kicked out.

Hmmm...Tokus was the one with the first reply (again), but i seriously and totally agree with him.
Laatst gewijzigd door Korefuji op wo feb 02, 2005 11:09 pm, 1 keer totaal gewijzigd.

- Groucho Marx

Autopsibiofeeder

Bericht door Autopsibiofeeder » wo feb 02, 2005 11:08 pm

Royal Hunt schreef:[..]

First of all, I cannot send a demo to an e-mail adress, second, I'd like to know how serious and managable this whole thing is (especially the financial aspects). If you don't want to discuss this on a forum, send me a pm or mail me at coldhate@hotmail.com , but I'll be needing more than this faint bait to bite, if you know what I mean.....
www.myspace.com/baatezumetal

zwarte krijser

Bericht door zwarte krijser » wo feb 02, 2005 11:08 pm

How the fuck could someone in Romania pay for the transportation costs of the band alone? Purchasing power in Romania is even below that of third world countries like fucking Botswana at the average income of what? 20 euro's a day?
Expect to pay at least 1000 euro's before a band even bothers to visit your bolsjewistic underdeveloped country.
So guess what, it's not gonna happen.

Royal Hunt
Contacteer:

Bericht door Royal Hunt » wo feb 02, 2005 11:10 pm

Serenade Of Darkness sounds pretty nice...i found they're official website..thanks !

Royal Hunt
Contacteer:

Bericht door Royal Hunt » wo feb 02, 2005 11:11 pm

zwarte krijser schreef:How the fuck could someone in Romania pay for the transportation costs of the band alone? Purchasing power in Romania is even below that of third world countries like fucking Botswana at the average income of what? 20 euro's a day?
Expect to pay at least 1000 euro's before a band even bothers to visit your bolsjewistic underdeveloped country.
So guess what, it's not gonna happen.
well that is the price..and i'm not by myself in this whole thing...

Jeroen
That bastard from Metalfan.nl
Contacteer:

Bericht door Jeroen » wo feb 02, 2005 11:12 pm

Are you looking for a specific style?
"By Grabthar's hammer, by the suns of Warvan, you shall be avenged!"

Tegen overmatig gebruik van breakdowns!

Royal Hunt
Contacteer:

Bericht door Royal Hunt » wo feb 02, 2005 11:22 pm

Jeroen schreef:Are you looking for a specific style?
nope...it's music quality that i'm looking for

Lost One
Contacteer:

Re: Question! :)

Bericht door Lost One » wo feb 02, 2005 11:44 pm

Royal Hunt schreef:Which one of you plays in a metal band?[this is serious] i'm interested in some good metal bands that are willing to come and play in Bucharest[Romania].Please, take this seriously!
I must say that this is quite a way to dig up some bands for this gig. And please don't be offended by the very common rude remarks made by certain people here, they are just not mentally out of the pubery fase yet.. Lots of succes and it would be cool if any of the bands that roam on this forum would actually come over.. 8)
Ihr werdet nicht vom heiligen Geist gerettet, ihr werdet nicht vom Plutonium gerettet. In wirklichkeit werdet ihr gar nicht gerettet...

[img]http://www.eluveitie.ch/img/banner1.jpg[/img]

the true Thorko

Bericht door the true Thorko » wo feb 02, 2005 11:49 pm

Where in Budapest should they play?
I'm not sick... I'm evil!

Metalfans parttime geweten... en fulltime bemoeial.

Lost One
Contacteer:

Bericht door Lost One » wo feb 02, 2005 11:53 pm

the true Thorko schreef:Where in Budapest should they play?
Royal Hunt schreef:come on guys, i'm serious... We want to brings as many foreign metal bands as possible.
There is a punk and metal club in Bucharest named Underworld [ www.underworldclub.ro ]. We only had 1 foreign band that played here on the 11st of january and that is Suicidal Angels from Athens [Greece] , and after the Moonspell concert in Timisoara, Rotting Christ + RavenKult [Greece] and other 4 romanian bands will play in Underworld on the 12 March. I told you this so you see that I'm not joking about this! Please, if you play in a metal band or you you know someone who plays in a metal band send me a PM.
The concerts are organized by MetalHead. visit www.metale.tk .We'll soon make an english version of this site.
Geez, reading gets harder and harder does it? ;)
Ihr werdet nicht vom heiligen Geist gerettet, ihr werdet nicht vom Plutonium gerettet. In wirklichkeit werdet ihr gar nicht gerettet...

Royal Hunt
Contacteer:

Bericht door Royal Hunt » wo feb 02, 2005 11:54 pm

Lost One, thanks for your encouragement! I have already e-mailed Serenade of Darkness and i want to e-mail Monolith DeathCult and Guerilla ...

NochdFaol
Contacteer:

Bericht door NochdFaol » wo feb 02, 2005 11:56 pm

Royal Hunt schreef:Lost One, thanks for your encouragement! I have already e-mailed Serenade of Darkness and i want to e-mail Monolith DeathCult and Guerilla ...
Check my band Calibern, it's Heavy Metal. http://www.calibern.tk

Send me a email if you like it.
It´s not the world that is wrong but the way some people tend to think.

the true Thorko

Bericht door the true Thorko » wo feb 02, 2005 11:56 pm

Lost One schreef:[..]

Geez, reading gets harder and harder does it? ;)
Didn't I say 'where'? Oh yes I did... I mean in what part of Bucarest; in the center or in one of the suburbs...

Lost One
Contacteer:

Bericht door Lost One » wo feb 02, 2005 11:56 pm

Royal Hunt schreef:Lost One, thanks for your encouragement! I have already e-mailed Serenade of Darkness and i want to e-mail Monolith DeathCult and Guerilla ...
No problem, it's a cool initiative :)

Sargatanas

Bericht door Sargatanas » wo feb 02, 2005 11:56 pm

I don't know if they want but you can ask the guys of monastery.

www.monastery.tk
[url=http://www.last.fm/user/JeroenS/?chartstyle=BareTrees][img]http://imagegen.last.fm/BareTrees/tracks/5/JeroenS.gif[/img][/url]

Lost One
Contacteer:

Bericht door Lost One » wo feb 02, 2005 11:59 pm

the true Thorko schreef:[..]

Didn't I say 'where'? Oh yes I did... I mean in what part of Bucarest; in the center or in one of the suburbs...
You DID ask where and the quote pointed that out nicely, for the above you should have stated your question differently.. ;)

the true Thorko

Bericht door the true Thorko » wo feb 02, 2005 11:59 pm

EDIT: Okay, Budapest = Bucarest

the true Thorko

Bericht door the true Thorko » do feb 03, 2005 12:00 am

Lost One schreef:[..]

You DID ask where and the quote pointed that out nicely, for the above you should have stated your question differently.. ;)
Thought you were talking about the Budapest / Bucarest-thing...

Lost One
Contacteer:

Bericht door Lost One » do feb 03, 2005 12:02 am

Thought you were talking about the Budapest / Bucarest-thing...
Didn't even notice... :D

Plaats reactie